Friday, September 30, 2011

A Near-Cookie Experience and An Arm-Flailing Kudos From TheBeatleSubmarine

Hey, Beatlemaniacs!

So this week in TheBeatleSubmarine, Sunday Submariner, Karen, did a contest in which the viewer had to guess which song she was lip-syncing. If you got them all right, she'd give you a cookie. So I figured I'd give it a try. I got 'em all right except "Your Song" by Elton John. I mistakingly said "Daniel's Song!" Whoops. Oh, well no cookie for me this time! But In Karen's recent video she named me runner-up and promoted THE BIG BEAT in her vid! YAY!!!

Also, coming back from her two week absence was Thurday Submariner, Nicole. She promised gratuitous amounts of randomness and, boy, did she deliver! From funny Beatles pics to drawing Paul with her eyes closed, This video delivered rendomness by the spoonful. She then gave me and THE BIG BEAT a thumbs up and an arm-flailing kudos!!

Check out these videos below and more on TheBeatleSubmarine YouTube channel!

Karen - Sunday Submariner


Nicole - Thursday Submariner


Thanks, girls, for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment