Sunday, October 9, 2011

"HAPPY B-DAY, JOHN" From The Scruffs and Submariners!

So, it's John Lennon's birthday and TheBeatleScruffs and TheBeatleSubmariners have created video greeting to John on his 71st birthday. I'll absolutely love this fine group of Beatlemanicas for showing their love for John and sharing their wishes for his birthday.

The Submariners


The Scruffs


I would like to add my own message to John;

John, thank you for entering this world. I would not be the same person if not for what I have gained from knowing that there was such a wonderful person on this Earth such as you. I look to you, not only as a Beatle or musician, but as a man who lived a rollercoaster of a life and still managed to slow down and be there for those that needed you. I wish you weren't gone. The world really needs your love, John.

I've heard people older than me claim you as their's... how selfish and foolish of them. You, John, belong to the ages!

I've asked around, "Is it possible to miss someone you've never met?"...

Although I was born nearly eight years after you left this world, I miss you. I want you to know that you are in my heart. I am grateful that I know of your music, your art, your life, and your love. Thank you, John Lennon. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment