Thursday, September 8, 2011

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!!

Hello, hello!! I'm Bob Vincent and welcome to THE BIG BEAT BLOG!! Let's get you acquainted with myself and the purpose of "THE BIG BEAT". I'm an Multiple Award-winning broadcaster with an undying passion for Rock and Roll, vinyl records, and The Beatles, which has been helpful in the development of THE BIG BEAT. THE BIG BEAT showcases the career-spanning music of The Beatles as well as their solo works, cover songs, and even their kids' and wives' music. The Beatles definitely speak for themselves, but in addition to the tunes I will also have in-studio guests ranging from Beatles-tribute acts to Beatlemaniacs like you and I.

I was born decades after The Beatles existed. As a young'n, I want to help bridge the generational gap between Rock and Roll fans. I also wish to further explore and understand The Beatles' universe by deeply immersing my heart and mind in The Beatles' music and the stories of those who were actually around to hear the latest Beatles record. I greatly look forward to sharing this timeless music with all of you!

So that's my deal. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, comments, or simply want to say "HI", feel more that free to drop me a line. Keep a lookout regularly. You never know what wacky thing I may post next.

"KEEP THAT ROCK ROLLIN'!" -- BoB

No comments:

Post a Comment