Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE BIG BEAT Season 1 Finale

Hey Beatlemaniacs!

The inaugural season of THE BIG BEAT has been quite the experience for me. I have had the great pleasure of sharing the greatest music on Earth and have even created Beatle fans out of former non-Beatle listeners!

Even before THE BIG BEAT initially hit the air I was already promoting it heavily. I then stumbled upon TheBeatleScruffs and TheBeatleSubmarine and completely fell in love with each channel and their fab videos. Each channel is run by an international and multi-cultural group of young Beatlemaniacs who produce Beatle-related videos..

THE BIG BEAT made it's debut back on September 16 on Audio8ball.com. Showcasing the music of The Beatles and each member's respective solo music, my goal with THE BIG BEAT was to do my part in helping to spread the music of The Beatles to younger generations. With the aide of TheBeatleScruffs and TheBeatleSubmarine I had been able to capture the attention of Beatlemaniacs worldwide. Also, as a way to include The Scruffs and Submariners, I began to produce weekly recaps that recount their videos and topics expressed on their channels.

After the first 6 episodes THE BIG BEAT was pulled from Audio8ball.com...

THE BIG BEAT got a new home on 90.1 MtRock and MtRockRadio.com. MtRock is predominantly a Classic Rock station and better suited as the home for the program. So, THE BIG BEAT and I continued ahead and even gained a few more fans.

This following Thursday, December 8, will be the Season Finale of THE BIG BEAT. It just so happens that that particular date is also the day John Lennon passed away. John is my favourite Beatle for a great number of reasons and in remembrance of John, the Season Finale of THE BIG BEAT will feature a "Power Hour" of John Lennon's music.

So spread the word; THE BIG BEAT Season Finale!! Thursday, December 8 @ 4pm PT/7pm ET ONLY on 90.1 MtRock and WORLDWIDE on MtRockRadio.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment